October 2017 Housing Information
The Housing Support Plan was developed as an effort of various agencies supporting long and short term housing for survivors and communities impacted by the wildfires. The Housing Support Plan describes:
- Housing needs in the affected counties;
- Short- and long-term housing goals;
- Complexities and potential exacerbating factors;
- State and federal programs to support housing rebuilding efforts; and
- A template for creating a locally-focused disaster housing strategy.
This is a living document. It will continue to be updated based on stakeholder input and as additional information and resources are identified. View Housing Support Plan here.