County Specific Information: Butte, Lake, Nevada, Mendocino, Napa, Orange, Sonoma, Yuba
The Housing Support Plan was developed as an effort of various agencies supporting long and short term housing for survivors and communities impacted by the wildfires. The Housing Support Plan describes:
- Housing needs in the affected counties;
- Short- and long-term housing goals;
- Complexities and potential exacerbating factors;
- State and federal programs to support housing rebuilding efforts; and
- A template for creating a locally-focused disaster housing strategy.
This is a living document. It will continue to be updated based on stakeholder input and as additional information and resources are identified. View Housing Support Plan here.
California Chapter of the American Planning Association
The California Chapter of the American Planning Association has launched a program to provide volunteer professional planning assistance to financially constrained municipalities and community groups throughout California and Baja California. Click here for more information.
Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities
- January 16, 2018
Section 811 Notice Rental Assistance Notice of Funding Availability
- No set deadline
Do you have housing ideas? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org