What do I need to do?

Phase I: Household hazardous waste: Operations are already underway.

Phase II: Debris and ash removal: Contact county officials to get a Right-of-Entry (ROE) which grants government contractors access to your property. Check your county’s website for information on how to obtain the form or visit wildfirerecovery.org